We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give
In addition to nominating and providing volunteers for PUTHRI, you can collaborate to contribute in the following ways
- Adopt a school for a year and sponsor 100 PUTHRI scholars to transform and empower them
- Sponsor & provide technical expertise for project management, including the Tech Support costs for back-end operations, hosting and updating PUTHRI website, creating Gamifying app, and research initiatives for project PUTHRI
- Sponsor & provide us a venue to facilitate training the trainers, master training programs
As an individual you can sponsor a PUTHRI scholar for Rs. 5000 per annum, in addition to participating in any of the following:
- Help Project PUTHRI become the preferred charity partner in your work place events and involve your colleagues as advocates and participants of PUTHRI
- Spread the word about PUTHRI through social network
- Initiate awareness campaigns around your work place, residence or community centres on the importance of girl children becoming 'Career Intentional' to lead a life of fulfilment & enhancement
- Write, discuss, debate on issues about girl children pursuing tertiary education and equipping themselves for a better work environment
Project PUTHRI has partnered with the best in industry to make your contributions to PUTHRI easy, secure and efficient.
- Please enter your details in the form below and specify the amount you wish to donate
- Select your mode of payment from the options provided including credit card, debit card, cash card, Wallet or mobile payment
- Select your Online Bank Account
- You will be directed to CC Avenue’s secure banking gateway for you to authorize your transaction using your bank account and password.
- Upon your confirmation the donation amount will be debited to your account and remitted to PUTHRI.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation of your donation. PUTHRI will also send you a receipt and the tax exemption certificate for your donation at the address provided by you.
- To enable us to send you a receipt, please fill in your complete address details including contact numbers. To help us to keep in touch with you via email please give us your personal email id
Your donation to PUTHRI is eligible for a 50% tax deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act of India. The tax receipts will be issued to all the donors irrespective of the amount they contribute.
Thanking you in advance for your timely act of compassion and generous donation to AVTAR Human Capital Trust.
For Net Banking :
|Payment to be made in favor of
||AVTAR Human Capital Trust
|Name of the Bank
||State Bank of India
||4/111, East Coast Road, Neelankarai, Chennai – 600041
|IFSC Code (Indian Financial System Code)
|Company PAN Number
Make online donations through CC Avenue's payment gateway- Credit Card, Debit Card, Cash Card, Wallet or Mobile Payment