Date January 27, 2018
Time 9:30 am onwards
Venue Dr. MGR-Janaki College of Arts and Science for Women, Chennai.
Paving a path to Intentional Careers for underprivileged young girls
- Udyog Utsav 2018, a one of its kind career guidance event, will provide a much-needed platform for PUTHRI’s to actually visualize and experience the benefit of education and a long-term career!
- In this one day Career Exhibition and Conference, over 1000 PUTHRI’s from over 100 Corporation/Government schools across Chennai will be exposed to the various courses they can pursue and the careers that they can choose.
- Udyog Utsav 2018 aims to engage the potential of such young girls to develop their untapped interests in various fields and link them to the right opportunities in tertiary education, that lead them to career intentionality and white collar job in the future and become economically independent.
- The event will be a great opportunity for PUTHRI’s to meet, network, explore and gain insights into the various institutions and industries; the myriad possibilities of courses, scholarships, job roles, internships and career paths they offer.
- Here’s an opportunity for you to donate your time, knowledge and skills to inspire the PUTHRI scholars.
To sponsor/ participate, please fill up the form below:
How can you partner with us?
As institutions, professionals and corporate achievers, you can encourage, empower, inspire and lead the way for young girls to identify their academic interests, skills of choice, ambitions, aspirations, to realize their true potential and there by achieve their goals.
The day-long event will have
- An overall orientation on strength-weakness analysis by the experts which will help these girls identify their interests, understand their aptitude and skills to opt for a stream that will enhance their inherent abilities to make a successful career of their choice.
- It will also host interactive knowledge sharing sessions by experts like you, who will redefine the intelligence and emotional quotients of young girls, boosting their self-confidence.
- An exposure to various institutions and industries, giving them an inside view to enhance their clarity and help in making career decisions.
As an institution, corporate professional or an organisation you have a lot of benefits:
You can increase brand awareness:
For an organisation that is committed to contributing to positive social and environmental change, especially in the empowerment of girl children and women from underprivileged backgrounds,Udyog Utsav will attract beneficiaries who will connect with your brand.
You have an opportunity to meet with non-traditional candidates amongst the underprivileged girls:
You can meet the outstanding high school students who have built up rich and diverse skill-sets offered by Project PUTHRI’s life skill intervention programs, that not only meets your organisational needs, but exceeds them too.
You can meet and network with other like minded corporates:
Opportunity to meet and network with other professionals in the field, as Udyog Utsav will serve as a vital bridge to connecting like-minded individuals and companies in mutually beneficial ways.
Come join hands with us.
Together we shall redesign the destinies
of thousands of girls, every year!
For more information contact:
Direct line: -044-42941206 / Mobile- 09600018650
All the sponsorships will be considered as a donation to Project PUTHRI and it will be eligible for a 50% tax deduction under section 80G of Income Tax Act. Tax receipts will be issued to all the donors irrespective of the amount they contribute. As an immediate acknowledgement, a digital copy of the receipt will be generated and sent via e-mail, once the donated amount is realized. A hard copy of the receipt will follow within 10 working days to the address as shared by the donor.